Top Big Bang Theory Episodes
- The explosion of dense matter that, according to current cosmological theories, marked the origin of the universe
- (cosmology) the cosmic explosion that is hypothesized to have marked the origin of the universe
- The Big Bang was an event which led to the formation of the universe, according to the prevailing cosmological theory of the universe’s early development (known as the Big Bang theory or Big Bang model).
- Big☆Bang!!! is the first album from Shoko Nakagawa released on March 19, 2008. It was distributed by Sony Music. While it is presented as her debut album, it follows after two mini-albums, thus being her third release overall.
- An event or a group of events occurring as part of a larger sequence; an incident or period considered in isolation
- (episode) a happening that is distinctive in a series of related events
- A finite period in which someone is affected by a specified illness
- Each of the separate installments into which a serialized story or radio or television program is divided
- (episode) a part of a broadcast serial
- (episode) a brief section of a literary or dramatic work that forms part of a connected series
- A supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, esp. one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained
- a belief that can guide behavior; “the architect has a theory that more is less”; “they killed him on the theory that dead men tell no tales”
- A set of principles on which the practice of an activity is based
- a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world; an organized system of accepted knowledge that applies in a variety of circumstances to explain a specific set of phenomena; “theories can incorporate facts and laws and tested hypotheses”; “true in fact and theory”
- hypothesis: a tentative insight into the natural world; a concept that is not yet verified but that if true would explain certain facts or phenomena; “a scientific hypothesis that survives experimental testing becomes a scientific theory”; “he proposed a fresh theory of alkalis that later was
- An idea used to account for a situation or justify a course of action
- exceed: be superior or better than some standard; “She exceeded our expectations”; “She topped her performance of last year”
- The leaves, stems, and shoots of a plant, esp. those of a vegetable grown for its root
- the upper part of anything; “the mower cuts off the tops of the grass”; “the title should be written at the top of the first page”
- The highest or uppermost point, part, or surface of something
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; “the top shelf”
- The end of something that is furthest from the speaker or a point of reference
"Amy Farrah Fowler doesn't believe in wearing costumes. She's not the free spirit I am."
What’s coming up on the next episode of Sims Next Top Model?!
Just a little preview of where the challenge will be taking place! H&M is one of my favourite high-street shops – it has amazing clothes for (what I think) very reasonable prices. Just went on a spree there yesterday! I won’t be saying much else regarding the next episode – guess you’ll have to wait and see! :o)
big bang theory house
In The Countdown Reflection (Season 5 episode 24) we’re helpfully provided a map! Carefully comparing to a real world Google map, we can determine that they live at 215 S. Madison Ave, Pasadena, CA 91101.
Here’s a screenshot from the show (top), as compared to the real map of the area (bottom). Obviously they’ve taken some artistic license, but it’s mostly the same.